$5.00 Re-Rides Monday - Thursday
- Hours of Operation:
General Admission $20
Locals and Public Transit Users $18
Kids 12yrs and under $10.00
Venice Beach Locals $15.00
Mon - Thurs Specials: $5.00 Re-rides and $50.00 All Day Passes
- Parking Information
- Free Shuttles are available Weekends and Holidays from the following public parking lots located off of Admiralty Way in Marina Del Rey: Lot 7, Lot 8, and Lot 9.
- Valet for bicycles, skateboards and rollerskates/blades will be available on site.
- Requirements to Ride The Zipline:
Minimum Weight: 50lbs (27kg) | Maximum Weight: 250lbs (113kg)
Anyone wishing to ride must have their weight verified by a scale before ticket purchase. There is also a minium height requirement 3'5" and a maximum height limit of 6 feet 7 inches due to clearance requirements of the ride structure.
- Age Restrictions:
There are no age restrictions, although riders under 18 must have their parent/legal guardian sign the waiver. All riders or guardians must present ID to verify age at 18 years or over.
- Additional Restrictions:
Due to safety concerns for both the guests who are flying, and pedestrians below, we observe the following:
Handheld cameras, phones, or other video recorders are not allowed. Photographers will be onsite taking pictures. Please check back for more details as we get closer to our opening day.
Eyeglasses, sunglasses, hats, handbags, keys/keychains, and backpacks, or any similar items are not allowed unless properly secured. Straps for glasses are available for purchase.
Footwear must be properly secured.
Guides and Flightlinez staff reserve the right to final say in regards to restrictions and safety practices.
- Local Artwork on Display:
- Please know that some of the local artists sharing their work will be finishing or creating their peices on site. You can “Like” us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/flightlinezvb or follow us on twitter @FlightlinezVB and stay tuned for details on who will be on site when.
- Check us out on Instagram